We welcome you to consider joining our team at Rykon. With over 30 years in the construction industry, we are proud to admit that our valued team members have accumulated an impressive number of years in our employ. Coming to work for us is more than simply “getting a job”. We consider our investment in you to be as important as your investment in us.
Our management team appreciate talented individuals who enjoy working in a collaborative, yet challenging environment. Please feel free to contact us regarding the opportunities listed below. All those who are determined to meet our requirements will be contacted directly.
Thank you for your interest in Rykon.
Reception / Admin
- Data entry and invoicing
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Inputting information for the budget
- You will provide support to Accounting Manager for projects as requested
- Support office team with various administrative requests
- Coordinate office and boardroom to accommodate meetings
- File management
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years of experience in administration
- College certificate or diploma in administration and accounting would be an asset, but, not a requirement
- Experience with software programs such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Sage
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average organizational skills
- Possess a strong work ethic
Rykon Construction Management Ltd. is currently seeking a hard-working, task orientated labourer to join our team. Full time work to start immediately. Valid class 5 license is required. Must be able to lift 50lbs.
If you are self-motivated, energetic, and hardworking; we want to hear from you.